GERIATRIC REHABILITATION GROUP
This is your opportunity to get involved with the NEW ACRM Geriatric Rehabilitation Group at the ground floor. Help identify the critical rehabilitation issues this group will address, recruit colleagues in the field, or step into a leadership role as chair of a task force.
You are Invited to the 2nd Annual Meeting
WHAT: ACRM Geriatric Rehabilitation Group Breakfast & Networking Meeting
WHEN: Friday, 10 October at 7 AM
WHERE: Artisano’s: 214 King Street West, Toronto
Or gather in the InterContinental Lobby at 6:45 to walk over together (~5 minutes away).
PLEASE RSVP: to Deirdre Dawson, as a continental breakfast will be provided.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Clinicians, administrator, researchers and trainees interested in:
- Preventing functional, physical, cognitive and/or psychosocial decline among older adults
- Maintaining older adults well-being and autonomy AND/OR
- Rehabilitative care for conditions or syndromes common among older adults
- Share research, clinical, and service related interests
- Determine priorities and plans for group activities
- Discuss how to enhance geriatric rehabilitation programming at ACRM annual conferences
- Review plans for applying for ACRM official networking group status
We will meet at 7:oo AM at Artisano Bakery Cafe located at 214 King Street West, Toronto
~5 minutes walk from the InterContinental Toronto Centre. Those who would like to walk over in a group may gather in the hotel lobby at 6:45.