- New Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Deputy Editor Announced
- 90th Annual ACRM Conference: An Interdisciplinary Learning Experience
- A Tribute to Dr. Robert Wagenaar
- ACRM Announces Co-Editors-in-Chief of Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Training in Baltimore, MD
- Call for Proposals: 2013 Progress in Rehabilitation Research, Orlando, FL
- ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual Brings Evidence to Practice
90th ANNUAL ACRM CONFERENCE (Orlando 2013)
- Skyscraper banner ad – Post this vertical ad in the sidebar of your website and link it to: http://www.acrm.org/meetings/2013-annual-conference
- Horizontal banner ad – Post this horizontal ad on your website and link it to: http://www.acrm.org/meetings/2013-annual-conference
- Email banner – Insert this "Save the Date" graphic at the top of your email correspondence.
91st ANNUAL ACRM CONFERENCE (Toronto 2014)
Links to special interest flyers
Tell your friends, colleagues, clients, students, or employer about the outstanding educational content, special offers, and opportunities provided by the 90th Annual ACRM Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research. Simply copy and paste any of the links below into an email, post them on your professional listservs, and include them in your email signature block.
Don't see the tools you need? Contact Signy Roberts with special requests.
|ACRM 2013 Promotional eFlyers
|Annual Conference Flyer (general)||http://bit.ly/PIRR2013|
|Military/ Veterans Affairs Flyer||http://bit.ly/MVAoffer|
|Spinal Cord Injury||http://bit.ly/SCI_PIRR|
|Early Career Development||http://bit.ly/EarlyCareer_PIRR|
ACRM | 11654 Plaza America Drive, Suite 535 | Reston, VA USA 20190 | TEL: +1.703.435.5335 | FAX: +1.866.692.1619 | EMAIL: info@ACRM.org
Copyright © 2013 ACRM | AMERICAN CONGRESS OF REHABILITATION MEDICINE. All rights reserved.
Advertisements on this site do not constitute a guarantee or endorsement by the journal, association, or publisher of the quality or value of such product or of the claims made for it by its manufacturer.