ACRM Institutional Membership
Congratulations to 11 ACRM Institutional Members Named Among Best Hospitals in America for Rehabilitation >>>
HOW TO BECOME AN ACRM INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER
Contact Jenny Richard, Director of Member Services or call +1.703.574.5845 and request a report of the “qualifying dollars” your institution earned last year. Qualifying dollars accrue with every ACRM purchase your institution makes, including:
- Conference registrations
- Membership dues
- Print and electronic advertising in the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation journal and all other ACRM publications
- Exhibit space
- ACRM Rehab Job Board listings
- *NEW! Any membership dues paid by individuals on your staff will now be included in your institution’s qualifying dollars total.
Compare your qualifying dollars to the levels of Institutional Membership. You may already qualify for Institutional Membership in 2016!
Choose the level of Institutional Membership that best provides the marketing visibility, staff engagement, and educational value your institution seeks. Jenny can help you explore options and ideas that best match your goals and budget.
DISCOUNTS: Institutional Members enjoy discounts of up to 20 percent off every product or service from training to advertising — the choice is yours.
AFFILIATION: Aligning with ACRM demonstrates to the world your support of evidence-based innovation in rehabilitation. Together, ACRM and it’s Institutional members, significantly enhance the lives of people living with disabilities.
TOP REASONS to PARTNER WITH ACRM AS AN INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER
- ACRM is ‘THE’ Showcase for Contemporary Rehabilitation Research.
- Demonstrate to the world your support of evidence-based innovation in rehabilitation.
- ACRM is already the membership community of choice for the top rehabilitation researchers in the world.
- ACRM offers greater rewards and discounts for institutions who make greater contributions…up to 25% OFF.
- ACRM offers the largest print circulation for any medical journal in rehabilitation.
- ACRM offers the largest number of annual downloads of rehabilitation research, in excess of 2M+ annually.
- ACRM welcomes industry leaders and professionals who are flocking to publish in the ARCHIVES; speak at the ACRM Annual Conference and/or attend ACRM spring and fall meetings, so as to network with the world’s greatest rehabilitation researchers.