The most important benefit of ACRM membership is interdisciplinary collaboration with a vibrant community of rehabilitation professionals. ACRM is the only community that gathers like-minded, yet specialized health care and research colleagues to develop and share knowledge that advances rehabilitation research and evidence-based clinical practice. Together we are better stewards of science and medicine for the greatest good of all.
ACRM is a global leader and as an active participant in this community, you will:
Expand Your Network, Increase Your Knowledge
- Interdisciplinary Special Interest and Networking Groups focus on emerging issues, trends and research on brain injury, outcomes measurement, spinal cord injury and stroke.
- Fellows of ACRM an elite group of accomplished practitioners, offer their wisdom.
- Early Career Networking Group connects students with the world's best career advice.
- Leadership. Build your reputation and expertise as a volunteer.
Keep Learning & Stay Ahead
- Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is the leading journal in rehabilitation. Read your annual subscription in print and online.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America updates you on the latest trends in patient management and provides a sound basis for choosing treatment options. Access archival issues online.
- Progress in Rehabilitation Research is an annual education conference in partnership with the American Society for Neurorehabilitation. Exceptional networking among the global community of rehab professionals, cutting-edge research, high-caliber presenters and multidisciplinary exchange with attendees from 20+ countries.
- Rehab Events Calendar keeps you on top of leading education and networking events.
- Rehabilitation Outlook is our bimonthly member newsletter keeping you up to date on association news, educational opportunities, and the work of ACRM Special Interest and Networking Groups. Read your subscription in print and online.
- ACRM eNews is a weekly enewsletter reporting the latest advances in rehabilitation, research funding opportunities, and emerging technologies.
Accelerate Your Career
- Gain opportunities to present symposia, scientific papers and/or posters to a global audience.
- Mid-Year Meeting. Collaborate with members and volunteer leaders to share information and develop guidelines.
- Awards. Be recognized for your excellence and expertise.
- Online ACRM Rehab Job Board designed for rehabilitation professionals. ACRM members may post listings at a substantial discount.
- Opportunity to act as the Guest Editor for a Supplement to the Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Questions? Contact Jenny Richard, Director of Member Service, +1-703-574-5845.
ACRM | 11654 Plaza America Drive, Suite 535 | Reston, VA USA 20190 | TEL: +1.703.435.5335 | FAX: +1.866.692.1619 | EMAIL: info@ACRM.org
Copyright © 2013 ACRM | AMERICAN CONGRESS OF REHABILITATION MEDICINE. All rights reserved.
Advertisements on this site do not constitute a guarantee or endorsement by the journal, association, or publisher of the quality or value of such product or of the claims made for it by its manufacturer.