The most important benefit of ACRM membership is interdisciplinary collaboration with a vibrant community of rehabilitation professionals. ACRM is the only community that gathers like-minded, yet specialized health care and research colleagues to develop and share knowledge that advances rehabilitation research and evidence-based clinical practice. Together we are better stewards of science and medicine for the greatest good of all.
ACRM is a global leader and as an active participant in this community, you will:
Expand Your Network, Increase Your Knowledge
- Interdisciplinary Special Interest and Networking Groups provide opportunities to network and collaborate with colleagues to develop and present educational content, practice guidelines, publish your work, and advance the mission of ACRM.
- The ACRM Mid-Year Meeting is a small, intimate meeting open free of charge to members, where special interest groups, networking groups, and committees meet face-to-face to advance their priority projects and the mission of ACRM.
- Early Career Networking Group connects young investigators with seasoned professionals, career opportunities, and expert career development advice.
- Leadership. Build your reputation and expertise as a volunteer.
Keep Learning & Stay Ahead
- Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is the most widely distributed and most frequently cited journal in rehabilitation. Membership includes a subscription to both the print and online versions. ($439 value)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America updates you on the latest trends in patient management and provides a sound basis for choosing treatment options. Access archival issues online.
- Progress in Rehabilitation Research is the ACRM Annual Conference, providing attendees outstanding educational and networking opportunities. Members enjoy a substantial registration discount.
- Rehab Events Calendar keeps you on top of leading education and networking events.
- Rehabilitation Outlook is the quarterly member newsletter keeping you up to date on association news, educational opportunities, and the work of ACRM interdisciplinary special interest and networking groups.
- ACRM eNews is a weekly enewsletter reporting the latest advances in rehabilitation, research funding opportunities, and member news.
Accelerate Your Career
- Gain opportunities to present symposia, scientific papers and/or posters to a global audience.
- Awards. ACRM presents seven prestigious awards annually. Be recognized for your contributions to the field.
- Fellows of ACRM is an elite group of accomplished professionals recognized for their contributions to ACRM and the field of rehabilitation medicine.
- Online Rehab Job Board designed for rehabilitation professionals. Job seekers enjoy free access to listings of job openings exclusively in the field of rehabilitation. ACRM members may post listings at a substantial discount.
- Opportunity to act as the Guest Editor for a Supplement to the Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Questions? Contact Member Services, +1-703-435-5335.