Online Learning Center
ONLINE LEARNING CENTER
CLICK & LEARN on your own time — online. Get 24/7 access to professional quality audio recordings of live educational events synchronized with the original presentation slides for a rich learning experience. It's the next best thing to being there!
COGNITIVE REHABILITATION TRAINING
This unique TWO-DAY introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of memory, attention, hemispatial neglect, executive function and social communication. Recorded live at the 2012 Annual Conference in Vancouver. Learn More >>>
INCLUDES the MANUAL:
Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice ($150 value!); additional shipping charges apply.
ACRM Members: $295
Sessions are led by authors of the original manual on which the training is based, including:
- Amy Shapiro-Rosenbaum, PhD
- Lance Trexler, PhD, HSPP, FACRM
- Donna Langenbahn, PhD, FACRM
- Kristen Dams-O’Connor, PhD
- Rebecca Eberle, MA, CCC-SLP, BC-NCD
- Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM
- 1 year access to audio recording of the two-day training synchronized with the original presentation slides
- Printed copy of the Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice ($150 value!); additional shipping charges apply.
- Nonmember purchase includes a 6-month introductory ACRM membership with access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups.
- Login to the ACRM Live Learning Center using the email address from your Conference registration.
- Your password will be your capitalized last name.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Access will be available for 1 year.
- This professional recording is viewable on most mobile devices.
- The ACRM Online Learning Center is operated by Multiview – industry pros at recording educational content.
Need Assistance with Purchasing?
CONTACT: Sarah Barrah, Member Services Manager or phone: +1.703.435.5335
Need Assistance with Technical Aspects of Recordings?
CONTACT Multiview support help line at 289-695-5400 (Monday - Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET) or e-mail: multiviewMediaSupport@multiview.com.