Online Learning Center
CLICK & LEARN on your own time — online. Get 24/7 access to professional quality recordings of live educational events synchronized with the original presentation slides for a rich learning experience. Catch the conference or training you missed or review your favorite sessions at your own pace. It’s the next best thing to being there!
- Recordings are viewable on iPads and other tablets, and mobile devices.
- Save the audio on a CD or MP3 file to learn on the go.
TWO PACKAGES AVAILABLE
1) 2013 FULL-CONFERENCE PACKAGE
Online access to ALL educational sessions
from the 90th Annual ACRM Conference
All of the educational sessions and lectures presented at the annual conference in Orlando will be professionally recorded live onsite and synchronized to the original presentation slides. Your purchase provides 24/7 access to this rich content. It’s the next best thing to being there!
Includes 70+ educational symposia and lectures, Instructional Courses, two plenary sessions, the Deborah Wilkerson Award Lecture and the John Stanley Coulter Award Lecture.
BONUS! receive VANCOUVER 2012 recorded sessions with your purchase of the 2013 Full-Conference Package — TWO Conferences for the price of ONE!
SPECIAL through 31 MARCH
$95 / $195 / $295
2) COGNITIVE REHABILITATION TRAINING
This unique TWO-DAY introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of memory, attention, hemispatial neglect, executive function and social communication. See course details. Recorded live at the 2012 Annual Conference in Vancouver.
INCLUDES the MANUAL: Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice ($150 value!)
ACRM Members: $295
Nonmembers: $395 (Includes 6-months introductory ACRM membership)
Sessions are led by authors of the original manual on which the training is based, including:
- Amy Shapiro-Rosenbaum, PhD
- Lance Trexler, PhD
- Donna Langenbahn, PhD, FACRMKristen Dams-O’Connor, PhD
- Rebecca Eberle, MA, CCC-SLP, BC-NCD
- Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM
- Audio recording of the TWO-DAY training synchronized with the original presentation slides
- Printed copy of the Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice ($150 value!)
- Optional CME/CEU credits.
- Nonmember purchases include an introductory 6-months ACRM membership.
- Login to the ACRM Live Learning Center using the email address from your Conference registration.
- Your password will be your capitalized last name.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Access will be available for 6 months.
- This professional recording is viewable on iPad and other tablets as well as some popular mobile phones.
- Download to print slides or save the audio on a CD or MP3 file to learn on the go.
- The ACRM Online Learning Center is operated by Multiview — they are the industry pros at recording educational content.
Need assistance with technical aspects of recordings?
CONTACT Multiview support help line at 289-695-5400 (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00PM ET) or e-mail: multiviewMediaSupport@multiview.com.