Online Learning Center
ONLINE LEARNING CENTER
CLICK & LEARN on your own time — online. Get 24/7 access to professional quality recordings of live educational events synchronized with the original presentation slides for a rich learning experience. It's the next best thing to being there!
- Recordings are viewable on most mobile devices.
- Save the audio on an MP3 file to learn on the go.
COGNITIVE REHABILITATION TRAINING
This unique TWO-DAY introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of memory, attention, hemispatial neglect, executive function and social communication. See course details. Recorded live at the 2012 Annual Conference in Vancouver.
INCLUDES the MANUAL:
Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice ($150 value!)
ACRM Members: $295
Sessions are led by authors of the original manual on which the training is based, including:
- Amy Shapiro-Rosenbaum, PhD
- Lance Trexler, PhD, HSPP, FACRM
- Donna Langenbahn, PhD, FACRM
- Kristen Dams-O’Connor, PhD
- Rebecca Eberle, MA, CCC-SLP, BC-NCD
- Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM
- Audio recording of the TWO-DAY training synchronized with the original presentation slides
- Printed copy of the Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice ($150 value!)
- Nonmember purchase includes an introductory 6-months ACRM membership with access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups, discount member rates on products and conference registration, and subscriptions to all members-only newsletters.
* Optional CME/CEU Credits may be available for purchase.
- Login to the ACRM Live Learning Center using the email address from your Conference registration.
- Your password will be your capitalized last name.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Access will be available for 6 months.
- This professional recording is viewable on most mobile devices.
- Download to print slides or save the audio on an MP3 file to learn on the go.
- The ACRM Online Learning Center is operated by Multiview – industry pros at recording educational content.
Need Assistance with Purchasing?
CONTACT: Sarah Barrah, Member Services Manager or phone: +1.703.435.5335
Need Assistance with Technical Aspects of Recordings?
CONTACT Multiview support help line at 289-695-5400 (Monday - Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET) or e-mail: multiviewMediaSupport@multiview.com.