The ACRM Communications Committee has developed a new feature, Information/Education Pages, which appear in the Organization News section of Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
These fact sheets are printed as tear-out pages. They are designed to provide consumer-friendly information on topics relevant to rehabilitation medicine, including basic background or overview, similar to a Wikipedia entry, or brief how-to suggestions. They are targeted toward people with disabilities, their caregivers, or clinicians; and are designed so that a practitioner can tear out and copy, or download the pages, to make them available to patients and caregivers.
- Brain Imaging: Understanding the Basics (PDF)
- Facts About the Vegetative & Minimally Conscious States after Severe Brain Injury (PDF)
- Rehabilitation of Attention after Brain Injury
- CareCure Community
- Global Applied Disability Research & Information Network
- International Center for Disability Resources on the Internet
- John A. Hartford Foundation
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago LIFE Center
- Wheel Chair Junkie
- World Association of Persons with disabilities
ACRM | 11654 Plaza America Drive, Suite 535 | Reston, VA USA 20190 | TEL: +1.703.435.5335 | FAX: +1.866.692.1619 | EMAIL: info@ACRM.org
Copyright © 2013 ACRM | AMERICAN CONGRESS OF REHABILITATION MEDICINE. All rights reserved.
Advertisements on this site do not constitute a guarantee or endorsement by the journal, association, or publisher of the quality or value of such product or of the claims made for it by its manufacturer.