This is your opportunity to get involved with the NEW ACRM Pediatric Rehabilitation Networking Group (PRNG) at the ground-floor. Help identify the critical rehabilitation issues this group will address, recruit colleagues in the field, or step into a leadership role as chair of a task force.
Contact the Pediatric Rehabilitation Networking Group co-chairs to learn more:
How to Join the Networking Group
One of the most valuable benefits of ACRM membership is the opportunity to participate in the many interdisciplinary special interest groups (ISIG) and networking groups.
Click the JOIN NOW button to learn more or contact Member Services at +1.703.435.5335 for personal assistance.
Annual Mark Ylvisaker Memorial Pediatric Brain Injury Symposium
Mark Ylvisaker was a pioneer in the field of pediatric brain injury whose work emphasized practical approaches in everyday activities with emphasis on collaborations. Mark passed away in 2009.
Jointly sponsored by the BI-ISIG Pediatric and Adolescent Task Force and the ACRM Pediatric Rehabilitation Networking Group, the annual Mark Ylvisaker Memorial Pediatric Brain Injury Symposium will continue Dr. Ylvisaker's influence on the field of pediatric brain injury by focusing on the values he emulated.
Make a donation to the Mark Ylvisaker Memorial Lecture Fund
- DONATE BY CHECK made payable to ACRM. ADD: "Mark Ylvisaker Lecture Donation" in the note field.
- MAIL DONATION to ACRM at:
PO Box 759272
Baltimore, MD 21275-9272
- DONATE ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD (A small credit card transaction fee will be deducted from the total.)
- Select: Mark Ylvisaker Lecture Donation
- Enter the amount of your donation and click "Donate Now"
- Continue through remaining screens to receive confirmation that your donation was received.
*For credit card payment, please ensure the billing address entered matches the billing address for the credit card account. Our security filters perform an address verification process and the payment will not go through if the billing addresses doesn’t match.