2016 Annual Conference
QUALITY Content for the Whole REHAB Team
The ACRM Annual Conference: Progress in Rehabilitation Research #PIRR2016
Headquarters Hotel: Hilton Chicago
Enjoy all of the amenities you expect at the beautiful, historic Hilton Chicago. Be sure to ask for the ACRM Conference Rate to receive the convenience and savings of booking at the headquarters hotel.
720 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois USA
"ACRM was a great opportunity to meet leaders within the rehabilitation industry. I could not have asked for a better environment in which to connect with influential leaders from organizations dedicated to the delivery and advancement of rehabilitation sciences."—Adam Harthcock, Utilize Health
2016 ACRM Annual Conference
The ACRM Annual Conference is the LARGEST conference in the world for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research. Attracting leading researchers from more than 60 countries, it is the MUST-ATTEND event of the year. >>> LEARN MORE >>>
REGISTER NOW & SAVE 50% OFF
Or Call +1.703.435.5335 for assistance
In a Nutshell ...
PIRR brings together an interdisciplinary mix of rehabilitation professionals from around the world to learn about cutting-edge research and its translation into clinical practice to improve the quality of life experienced by people with disabilities.
Committed to the mission to IMPROVE LIVES through interdisciplinary rehabilitation research, ACRM delivers world-class educational content for:
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Health/disability policy, ethics, advocacy
- Military and Veterans Affairs
- Neurodegenerative disease (e.g., MS, Parkinson's disease)
- Neuroplasticity (includes neuroscience)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Technology (e.g., prosthetics/orthotics, robotics, assistive technology)
- PLUS 4 additional tracks of cross-cutting topics spanning multiple focus areas
As the largest interdisciplinary conference in the world for rehabilitation research, ACRM:
- Brings together all members of the rehabilitation team for PEER-TO-PEER learning at its best
- Provides a platform for critical INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange
- Translates and disseminates the LATEST RESEARCH findings
- BRIDGES THE GAP between Research and Practice
- Promotes a COLLABORATIVE & INCLUSIVE culture
- Informs EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE and standards
- Provides CONTINUING EDUCATION credit for 15 disciplines
EXTRA! Read all About It ...
CLICK HERE for the latest conference news and announcements.
MORE Conference info:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All rehabilitation professionals, administrators, and caregivers who need to know about the latest advances in research and its impact on evidence-based practice.
- Case Managers
- Clinical Epidemiologists
- Clinical Researchers
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Recreational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Nurses
- Rehabilitation Psychologists
- Rehabilitation/Academic Researchers
- Speech-Language Professionals
- Students/postdoctoral Fellows
- All members of the Rehabilitation Team
MORE THAN A CONFERENCE ...
Planning is underway to deliver:
- Continuing Education for 15 disciplines — more than any other conference
- NONSTOP content in 15 focus areas
- Up to 32 concurrent sessions
- Pre-Conference Instructional Courses for Clinicians and Researchers
- Early Career Development Course
- 2-Day Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
- 2-Day ACBIS Training Course
- 600+ Scientific Papers & Posters
- 2,500+ attendees from 60+ countries
... IMPROVING LIVES
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.