The ACRM annually honors individuals who make significant contributions to the field of rehabilitation medicine and research. These prestigious awards are presented at the Henry B. Betts Awards Gala during the annual conference.
2014 ACRM Award Recipients
The ACRM is pleased to recognize the following rehabilitation professionals for their outstanding work.
- 2014 Gold Key Award
Donald T. Stuss, PhD, C Psych, ABPP-CN, Order of Ontario, FRSC, FCAHS
- Distinguished Member Award:
Chris MacDonell, FACRM
Philip A. Morse, PhD, FACRM
- John Stanley Coulter Lecturer Award:
V. Reggie Edgerton, PhD
- Mitchell Rosenthal Mid-Career Award:
Arlene Schmid, PhD, OTR
- Deborah L. Wilkerson Early Career Award:
Brad Kurowski, MD, MS
- Edward Lowman Award:
No award given.
- Elizabeth and Sidney Licht Award:
Daniele Sirineu Pereira
How to Submit a Nomination
Use the links above to review the requirements and deadlines for each award. Written nominations should be submitted to the Awards Committee by mail via Terri Compos, Community Relations Manager, at 1778 Hill Top Lane, Encinitas, CA 92024.
The submission deadline for nominations is 28 March 2014. Award winners will be selected by 1 May 2014.
Unless otherwise specified in the award description, nominations must include the following:
- Name of nominee
- Nominee contact information, including email
- NIH biosketch or CV for nominee (maximum 500 words)
- Statement of qualifications describing why the positions and activities outlined in the biosketch or CV qualify the nominee for a particular honor
- Your name and contact information, including email
Please note: All awards are reviewed annually by the Awards Committee and are subject to change.
For assistance with the nomination process, please contact Terri Compos, Community Relations Manager.