CONGRATULATIONS 2016 ACRM Award Winners
ACRM is proud to honor these award winners who have made significant contributions to the field of rehabilitation medicine and research. These prestigious awards will be presented at the Henry B. Betts Awards Dinner and Gala and at community group meetings at the ACRM Annual Conference in Chicago.
2016 ACRM Award Recipients
ACRM is pleased to recognize the following rehabilitation professionals for their outstanding work.
- 2016 Gold Key Award
Kenneth J. Ottenbacher, PhD, OTR
- Distinguished Member Award:
Angela Colantonio, PhD, OT, Reg. (Ont.), FACRM
- John Stanley Coulter Award:
Alan M. Jette, PT, PhD, MPH
- Mitchell Rosenthal Mid-Career Award:
Stephanie A. Kolakowsky-Hayner, PhD, CBIST, FACRM
- Deborah L. Wilkerson Early Career Award Supported by CARF International:
Yelena Goldin, PhD
- Edward Lowman Award:
Allen W. Brown, MD
- Elizabeth and Sidney Licht Award:
Ilona Rubi-Fessen, MSc, PhD
Use the links above to review the requirements for each award. Written nominations should be submitted to the Awards Committee by emailing Terri Compos, Community Relations Manager by 28 March. Award winners will be selected by 1 May.
Nominations from the membership are welcome for the following awards:
- Distinguished Member Award
- Mitchell Rosenthal Mid-Career Award
- Deborah L. Wilkerson Early Career Award Supported by CARF International
- Edward Lowman Award
Unless otherwise specified in the award description, nominations must include the following:
- Name of nominee
- Nominee contact information, including email
- NIH biosketch or CV for nominee
- Statement of qualifications describing why the positions and activities outlined in the biosketch or CV qualify the nominee for a particular honor (maximum 500 words)
- Your name and contact information, including email
Submission Format: Nomination Submissions must be submitted as a single PDF
Please note: All awards are reviewed annually by the Awards Committee and are subject to change.
For assistance with the nomination process, please contact Terri Compos, Community Relations Manager.