2015 Annual Conference
The ACRM 92nd Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR)
will be bigger & BRIGHTER in DALLAS
PIRR 2015 will be Bigger & BRIGHTER in DALLAS
The ACRM 92nd Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) offers NONSTOP CONTENT for brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, neurodegenerative diseases, pain, cancer and pediatric rehabilitation plus 11 additional focus areas.
THE Largest interdisciplinary conference in the world for rehabilitation research
CALL FOR PROPOSALS >>>
CALL for Papers & Posters EXTENDED through 21 April
Hilton Anatole // 2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX, USA 75207 // +1.214.761.7500
Enjoy convenient access to the conference and ACRM group rates at the headquarters hotel. Limited availability.
25 – 30 October 2015
To create the sparks that happen only with in-person exchange. To share passions, share research, engage, collaborate and dive deep into topics that will IMPROVE LIVES. Learn more >>>
SEE THE VIDEO: ACRM Annual Conference
IN A NUTSHELL
PIRR brings together an interdisciplinary mix of rehabilitation professionals from around the world to learn about cutting-edge research and its translation into clinical practice to improve the quality of life experienced by people with disabilities.
Committed to the mission to IMPROVE LIVES through interdisciplinary rehabilitation research, ACRM delivers NONSTOP content for 7 focus areas:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Pediatric rehabilitation
As the largest interdisciplinary conference in the world for rehabilitation research, ACRM:
- Brings together all members of the rehabilitation team for PEER-TO-PEER learning at its best
- Provides a platform for critical INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange
- Translates and disseminates the LATEST RESEARCH findings
- BRIDGES THE GAP between Research and Practice
- Promotes a COLLABORATIVE & INCLUSIVE culture
- Informs EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE and standards
- Provides CONTINUING EDUCATION credit for 14 disciplines
MORE Conference info:
Disseminate YOUR Research to an interdisciplinary audience when you participate in the ACRM Annual Conference in Dallas, Texas.
Paper & Poster Abstracts submission deadline EXTENDED through 21 April.
All accepted papers and posters will be published, fully searchable and citable, in the online pages of the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation —the most cited journal in Rehabilitation.
Questions? Contact meetings@ACRM.org or +1.703.435.5335.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All rehabilitation professionals, administrators, and caregivers who need to know about the latest advances in research and its impact on evidence-based practice.
- Case Managers
- Clinical Epidemiologists
- Clinical Researchers
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Recreational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Nurses
- Rehabilitation Psychologists
- Rehabilitation/Academic Researchers
- Speech-Language Professionals
- Students/postdoctoral Fellows
- All members of the Rehabilitation Team
MORE THAN A CONFERENCE …
Planning is underway to deliver:
- Continuing Education for 14 disciplines
- NONSTOP content in 7 focus areas
- PLUS dozens of additional interdisciplinary topics
- Preconference Instructional Courses for Clinicians and Researchers
- Early Career Development Course
- 2-Day Cognitive Rehabilitation Training (12 hours CME/CEUs)
- 500+ Scientific Papers & Posters
… IMPROVING LIVES